Five Random Things about Claire
1. I'm known for making an awesome brownie. Sure, its just oil, eggs, and a box mix, but people always complement me on how delicious they are. It's my go to dessert when I don't have enough time to make something elaborate.
2. My husband and I have lived in our apartment for almost four years and I am getting the redecorating itch. Lauren seems to be bit by the same bug, so we'll soon start sharing with you all our journey and more about our homes.
3. I went to the mall this past weekend and got this awesome blouse from Top Shop. I've been digging' their clothes a lot lately. More importantly, I love going to the mall!
4. I am planning on wearing my DIY pipe cleaner crown all day. Why not? It's my birthday!
5. Thinking of dying my hair blonde. This might be the year I finally pull the trigger and do it. What do you think?