10 Random Things about Claire //
1. I have only gone to one hairstylist my entire life until this year! Not a huge fan of change, can you tell? Lauren recently started styling my hair and I couldn't be happier. Maybe blondes really do have more fun.
2. My favorite movie is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Harrison Ford, duh! Yep, I'm a total child of the 80's.
3. I love the big city life, but I always daydream about buying land in Montana and living in sky country forever.
4. Are you a twin? My sister and I wish that we were, so whenever we go out together, we always try to convince people that we really are twins.
5. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
6. I carry a crystal around with me in my purse and constantly rub it searching for positive vibes.
7. When I can't sleep, I rub my feet together for a couple minutes and it knocks me right out.
8. My car's name is Herbert.
9. I've known my husband for over 15 years and we've spent a majority of that time together.
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with chorizo. You guys, I can't stop eating it!
10 Random Things about Lauren //
1. My favorite Spice Girl was/is Ginger.
2. I've never traveled outside the country. (Unless you count a day trip to Windsor, Ontario. And I don't!) That's got to change in 2016!
3. I knew my husband was "the one" after dating him for a week.
4. I've seen every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation at least twice.
5. Black is my favorite color.
6. I have a bunch of nicknames. Most of my friends and family call me Lola, Lolo, or Lo. But my Mom calls me Annie.
7. I wrote a love letter to Christian Slater when I was 8 years old. He stole my heart in Robin Hood!<3
8. My spirit animal is a fox (shocker, eh?)
9. Mustard is the best condiment.
10. I'm not sure I have a celebrity dopplegänger but I've been told I look like a young Linda Ronstadt.
Now it's your turn. We want to know a random thing or two about you!